- How to start trading in the crypto market? Is it possible to make money with Bitcoin?
- What is BLOCKCHAIN and how does it work?
- How to add PXP to MetaMask?
- How to add PXP to MyEtherWallet?
Have more questions?
Bitcoin is a virtual digital coin designed for payments without intermediaries. It is believed that Bitcoin was invented by a certain Satoshi Nakamoto in 2009. All transactions in the bitcoin network are recorded in a database (blockchain), which is distributed among thousands of computers around the world, which makes bitcoin virtually uncontrollable. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency in terms of capitalization, which allows traders to earn money on it at the expense of a floating rate.
Ethereum is the second largest cryptocurrency by capitalization, which was created by Vitalik Buterin in 2015. The main difference between Ethereum and Bitcoin is the presence of smart contracts in the Ethereum network. Smart-contracts are the programs that allow you to conduct secure financial transactions between participants and the fulfillment of the conditions of which rests on algorithms rather than people. The Ethereum network allows everyone to issue their own coins (ERC-20 tokens), where the issuer (creator) determines the total emission, the principles of distribution of coins, how they are used in a particular project, etc.
PointPay Token (PXP) is an ERC-20 token of the PointPay project. The PXP token is issued on the Ethereum platform. PXP token holders receive the following benefits and bonuses:
1) Discounts for making trade transactions on the PointPay crypto exchange 2) Higher yields on placed deposits in the PXP token in the PointPay blockchain bank 3) Access to premium videos from PointPay Crypto School with advanced trading strategies that allow you to make money in the crypto market 4) Discounts on internal transfers in the PointPay ecosystem
1) Open the Payment System tab 2) Select the Buy tab 3) Specify the amount you are sending and the type of currency (e. g. USD) The currency you receive is BTC (Bitcoin). 4) Select the account to which you need to deposit bitcoin (wallet, bank or exchange) 5) Choose your preferred payment method 6) Enter your card details on the partner page, pay for the purchase of bitcoin and return to PointPay 7) Wait for the funds to be credited. It may take up to 24 hours for funds to be credited.
1) Open the Payment system tab 2) Select the Buy tab 3) Specify the amount you are sending and the type of currency (e. g. USD) The currency you receive is ETH (Ethereum). 4) Select the account to which you need to credit Ethereum (wallet, bank or exchange) 5) Choose your preferred payment method 6) Enter your card details on the partner page, pay for the purchase of Ethereum and return to PointPay Wait for the funds to be credited. It may take up to 24 hours for funds to be credited.
- Log into your account or register on the PointPay platform
- Go to the Wallet tab at the top of the page
- If you have cryptocurrency, then top up the balance of either your Ethereum account or Bitcoin account by clicking on the receive button. If you do not have cryptocurrency (Bitcoin or Ethereum), then buy it through the PointPay Payment System, following the purchase instructions, which are reflected in the cryptocurrency purchase form.
- In the top menu, select the Buy PXP Tokens tab.
- Select a payment method (Ethereum or Bitcoin)
- Calculate the cost of tokens
- Copy the address for transfer (0x9765986db807B4Abc6cC519A5b2511F357Fae1dc for Ethereum or 35iakiu7pvRno41qoQyapbnANJ72KvcpEx for Bitcoin).
- Return to Wallet. Click Submit. Paste the address into the appropriate line and enter the amount to send.
- Click Send.
- Tokens will be credited to PXP account in a few moments
The answer is simple - people want to make money. The more promising the project and the more ways to use the token in the system, the more chances that the price of the token will grow in the future. For example, the value of Ethereum in 2015 was only a few dollars, and in 2020 on trades it reached $ 1200, which allowed early investors to make colossal profits. Remember, however, that any investing comes with risks. Please consult your financial advisor on this matter.
No. PointPay tokens (PXP) will be sent to you if you pay with PointPay Wallet only. If you send the funds from third-party platforms, PointPay tokens won’t be credited to your account!
Retail price for 1 PXP token is $0.4.
The minimum price to invest in PointPay tokens is $1.
Yes! We welcome High Volume Investors with a generous tiered bonus program. Depending on the purchased amount of PXP tokens, you receive bonus in PXP tokens:
|Number of purchased PXP tokens||Bonus volume|
|5,000 – 9,999 PXP||2%|
|10,000 – 29,999 PXP||3%|
|30,000 – 49,999 PXP||4%|
|50,000 – 99,999 PXP||7%|
|100,000 – PXP||10%|
We are glad to help. Please have the amount sent, the date and the transaction ID ready when contacting our customer support and we'll be glad to assist you in locating your tokens. If you successfully paid with BTC or ETH from your PointPay Wallet for PointPay tokens, the smart contract will automatically send PXP tokens to your PointPay Wallet with the delay of blockchain related to confirmation of your transaction. In addition, please note that the payment for PointPay tokens is available in Bitcoin or Ethereum from PointPay Wallet only. The tokens won’t be sent if your pay from third party wallets or crypto exchanges.
PointPay token (PXP) is an ERC20 compliant token used within PointPay Ecosystem. It provides with lower trading fees on PointPay Crypto Exchange, lower conversion rates on PointPay Crypto Wallet and higher daily compound interest on PointPay Crypto Bank.
You can pay for PXP tokens in Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) and then PXP tokens will be sent to your PointPay Wallet automatically with the delay of blockchain. You can pay as well with Ripple (XRP), BitcoinCash (BCH), Litecoin (LTC), EOS, ERC20 Binance Token, Tether (USDT), Stellar Lumen (XLM) and TRX, but tokens won’t be sent to your PointPay Wallet automatically – it could take up to 3 business days to send them to your PointPay Wallet manually. We kindly ask to pay for PXP tokens with Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) from your PointPay Wallet only.
We do not work with countries from US sanctions list Unfortunately, our services are not available for citizens of the following countries:
- Côte d’Ivoire
- North Korea